[cod] COD UO Map Startup fails

John Kennington john.kennington at buzzcard.gatech.edu
Fri Aug 5 10:23:13 EDT 2005

Sorry, it should be like this....

set sv_mapRotationCurrent "" // clears the current rotation

set sv_mapRotation "map mp_brecourt" //sets the rotation

set sv_mapRotationCurrent "map mp_brecourt" // shows the current rotation

set sv_mapRotationCurrentMap "" //set or clear the current map in the
rotation

map_rotate //starts the map

John