ERROR:missing 'name' and/or 'file' columns

frenton frenton at orcon.net.nz
Wed Apr 13 19:47:58 EDT 2005

Hi there,

I wondered if anyone would know what that following message is meaning

      ERROR: Sound alias file dialog_mp.csv: missing 'name' and/or
'file' columns

This message comes up everytime after a server-crash, when I want to
change to map mp_peaks and/or to other (2 in total) custom maps at my
Call of Duty:United Offensive Linux Server.
The server has the latest 1.51b large patch file, no other modifications
on it. Thing is that the other maps from the uo_mappack are running just
fine. The only one which makes the server crash is the mp_peaks map.
I'm almost desperated about that issue, because i can't actually run any
other maps than the standard ones. Is there anything to watch out for
running custom maps? Just put it into the UO subdirectory in the CoD:UO
server directory and that's it, i thought. Anything else?
I'd very grateful if someone could help me with that issue...

Frenton