[cod] Linux Server Patch 1.51b

Ian mu mu.llamas at gmail.com
Fri Apr 1 17:50:47 EST 2005

Had a peek about earlier, for what its worth I think the pak files
md5sums are the same, but either the couduo_lnxded or the .so (or
both..was a while back) has a different one implying they are not
exactly the same file naturally. Have tried it on one server so far
(however tested server does not have some of the common mods) and runs
it ok, but as said haven't tested it with mods yet.

Fwiw we've had stability issues (not terrible, but enough to be
annoying, and have posted here with them) with about 1/3rd servers in
the past, some a lot more than others depending mainly on gametype
mainly played, but not only.

Ian