[cod] Player amounts wrong

Boco loneboco at gmail.com
Thu Sep 30 17:58:13 EDT 2004

That could be.  Do you have your sv_privatePassword cvar set?  If not,
the game might be shoving the first four people into the private
slots, which would cause the problem.  If it is set, you could try
getting five people to join the server.  If it shows five people in
HLSV and one person through the in-game browser, then try setting the
private clients to three.  If it shows five people in HLSV and two
through the in-game browser, then it is most definately a problem with
the private clients, and should be brought to Gray Matter's attention.

On Thu, 30 Sep 2004 08:12:26 +0100, gavin at rrhosting.com