[cod] Server build D

Anthony Quon quon at fragcentral.com
Thu Sep 30 16:47:00 EDT 2004

Yea
 I have been noticing people having their servers just crash out of the
blue. A restart of course fixes it...unforuntely, when that happens I
don't know what it crashed on. I'm on fedora 2...not sure if it's a distro
related problem. It seems like it is in the mailing list...but that seems
to be also unsure at this time.