[cod] Debian libstdc++.so.5 missing

Ronald van der Meer ronald at hoox.nl
Thu Sep 30 11:50:46 EDT 2004

Hi Torben,

First of all i dont know if this is the right mailing list the ask linux
basics. Anyway, just checked for you.

root at hoox:~# apt-cache search libstdc++ | grep 5
libstdc++5 - The GNU Standard C++ Library v3
libstdc++5-3.3-dbg - The GNU Standard C++ Library v3 (debugging files)
libstdc++5-3.3-dev - The GNU Standard C++ Library v3 (development files)
libstdc++5-3.3-doc - The GNU Standard C++ Library v3 (documentation files)
libstdc++5-3.3-pic - The GNU Standard C++ Library v3 (shared library
subset kit)
libstdc++5-dbg - The GNU Standard C++ Library v3 (debugging files)
libstdc++5-dev - The GNU Standard C++ Library v3 (development files)
libstdc++5-doc - The GNU Standard C++ Library v3 (documentation files)
libstdc++5-pic - The GNU Standard C++ Library v3 (shared library subset kit)
root at hoox:~#

After that do a install with apt-get install <packetname>

Goodluck.

--
Ronald van der Meer - Network Services Administrator
e-mail: ronald at hoox.nl - Skype: callto://rvdmeer/