[cod] Arnhem Map Failure

Flight 800 Flight800 at Comcast.net
Wed Sep 29 21:58:23 EDT 2004

> You've got way too much time on your hands.  LMAO I was just
> helping a single person with their problem, I could care less
> if anyone but him knew what the message was about.  It was
> for 1 person only, just as this one is. If you don't like how
> I reply to messages, and are too lazy to read the whole
> message, that's your issue. I think it's ridiculous all the
> fuss this is generating. Shows how civilization is nearing it's end.

Hey man, I was just trying to help you out.  I've been a web developer for
six years and am on several professional mailing lists, when you post
correctly you make it easier for people to find info later on in the
archives.  I wasn't giving you crap, I was educating you on how people
expect you to reply to a technical email list.