UO CPU Usage

Geoff Goas gitman at gmail.com
Wed Sep 29 20:22:46 EDT 2004

(Sorry if this has been discussed before)

Ok, I'm having a serious problem here. Regardless of gametype,
regardless of whether or not I have vehicles enabled, my server will
hit 80% usage and I'm sure it could go for even more if I didn't have
some other vanilla CoD servers running at the same time.

This happens *only* on the new maps. If I switch to dawnville with ~20
players the highest cpu it will see is ~5% (niced to -4).

I'm running the 1.41d binaries.

Am I the only one and is there anything being done about this?