[cod] Arnhem Map Failure

Curtis Brown volfin1 at earthlink.net
Wed Sep 29 19:44:05 EDT 2004

You've got way too much time on your hands.  LMAO I was just helping a
single person with their problem, I could care less if anyone but him knew
what the message was about.  It was for 1 person only, just as this one is.
If you don't like how I reply to messages, and are too lazy to read the
whole message, that's your issue. I think it's ridiculous all the fuss this
is generating. Shows how civilization is nearing it's end.