[cod] Player amounts wrong

Boco loneboco at gmail.com
Wed Sep 29 14:08:54 EDT 2004

Exactly what do you mean?  I remember CoD once had a problem where the
number of players was subtracted by the number of private slots, so if
you had 3 players on the server and 4 private slots, it would show 0
people playing.  I think that was fixed, though.  Can you give more
info on what exactly is happening?

On Wed, 29 Sep 2004 16:36:57 +0100, gavin at rrhosting.com