[cod] Linux Distro

Jase shoefly at sover.net
Wed Sep 29 11:01:36 EDT 2004

Debian 3.1
can athlon xp 3000+ 1gb ram. 1 cod:uo server 28 public slots 6+ private
slots. when it gets full usually about 3pm est till midnight or later
its averaging 50-90% cpu :( some maps play well with 32 players other
maps the cpu is maxed and it gets a slightly choopy but not unplayable.
i dont really think distro really makes that big of a deal. CoD:UO is
jsut a hog for the cpu. I can only run the cod:uo serve rhwen it gets
full theres nothing else left.

Jase