[cod] quoting in mails ( was Arnhem Map Failure )

Steven Hartland killing at multiplay.co.uk
Wed Sep 29 10:07:11 EDT 2004

----- Original Message -----
From: "Curtis Brown" <volfin1 at earthlink.net>

>I don't even know what figures you are talking about.
> this thread was about not being able to load a map.
> Get your facts straight.

My last word on this. I was commenting on the fact there
where only 4 lines on content in the reply ( only 2 of which
where new content 2 where quoted ) compared to 46 lines
of signature, white space etc and that it would be nice if
people trimmed their responses so we all don't have to
wade through looking for the actual content that's all.

As Boco said its not list topic, I was just ensuring that
John was aware of what he was doing end of subject.

    Steve / K