[cod] Internal Server hangup...

Robert Mount rmount at pobox.com
Wed Sep 29 08:26:19 EDT 2004

Hi Andre,

I've had the exact same crash on several servers running on Windows (bows
head in shame).  I randomly compared a few lines in your error, the codes
are the same as my error.

My server was running "mp_kharkov" when it died.  One time when i got the
crash i issued a "map_rotate" and it loaded the next map in the rotation
with no problem and the server came back to life.  It's always that same map
for each crash.

--Rob