[cod] Recommended Server Set up

Luke luke at techfreak.org
Tue Sep 28 11:45:22 EDT 2004

Steve,

Has there been any word on Grey Matters 'opinion' of the issue? Is
it a bug, a resource leak or 'just the way the game is'. I remember
with sPearhead thats just the way the game was coded..... hopefully
thats not the case here. the game rocks - but the CPU usage is
crazy.

Have you heard anything new?

Luke

--