[cod] Some feedback on 1.41d

Jay Vasallo haze at clanwarz.net
Sun Sep 26 12:58:10 EDT 2004

Ah so you got your rinky dinky 18 man server up and going, with no one in
it-btw, so you feel as if you're mighty?
Please unsubscribe!!!!  There are plenty of people who need our help and
you, mr. model of stupidity, are just distrubing this
mailing list. Do yourself a favor and jump in your server and pull a
grenade!

Peace!