[cod] Some feedback on 1.41d

Jay Vasallo haze at clanwarz.net
Sat Sep 25 20:19:34 EDT 2004

You have two cpu's . This is what Steve was trying to say to you.
By placing hyperthreading on you seeing this virtual memory report.

HyperThreading equals two virtual cpu's thus you get this virtual memory and
processing feedback.

But still nice system. I like the fact that you can fit so many servers and
still be ok on processing. This is good news.