[cod] Some feedback on 1.41d

Joe Hunkeler wolve at dodfrontline.com
Sat Sep 25 18:11:23 EDT 2004

Specs --
Motherboard:  Supermicro \ Dual Xeon SATA \ X5DPA-TGM
Processor type:  Intel \ P4 Xeon 2.4Ghz \ 533mhz FSB Socket604
Memory:  (two sticks) Transcend \ 512MB \ DDR266 ECC Registered
HDD:  (two) Seagate \ 80GB:IDE:7200RPM Barracuda \ ST380011a
OS:  RedHat Enterprise [not my choice of distros]

It performs great...  We're running a semi-public file repository, 5
game servers, and 2 Teamspeak servers.  Not shabby if you ask me :).
I guess if you wanted to check out how it really performs for gaming you
can connect via the CoD:UO console with > /connect
pubuo.3rd-infantry-division.net

We're hosted with www.theplanet.com if anyone wants to check them out as
well...  Their tech support staff is second to none IMO.