Some feedback on 1.41d

Joe Hunkeler wolve at dodfrontline.com
Sat Sep 25 07:18:03 EDT 2004

I just wanted to report that after a 32 person stress test that our
clan's server [at the time] using only the UO server brought it to %18
total CPU usage.  Now, it's a 4 CPU 2.4 Ghz Xenon box with a 1 gig of RAM.

Not bad if you ask me, but I suppose having only one CPU running
multiple UO servers wouldn't work out very well at the present time.
There seems to be a myth that CoD doesn't use SMP, but from what I've
seen it really does -- or perhaps it's our tweaked out kernel :).
Anyhow, goodwork thus far.