[cod] Low ping players only and inactivity kicks

Joe Hunkeler wolve at dodfrontline.com
Sat Sep 25 05:30:46 EDT 2004

I'll have to agree.  Quake III engines have tricky cvars that look like
they can do one thing (from what you set it to) just to turn around and
screw you over.  I just wasn't sure if it was a bug to tell you the
truth, but you've pretty much summed it up for me, thank you.

As for getting people to watch the server...  We have too many as it is :)