[cod] Semi off topic: COD rentals

Neil @ TWA Studios neil at twastudios.com
Fri Sep 24 22:28:04 EDT 2004

I thought I would give this symlink a try, but I'm missing something.

Followed the instructions on the site, but I've got the permissions
wrong somewhere.

I moved all the necessary UO files to /usr/local/games/mastercoduo

Chmodded the folder to 0444 and then selected the directories and
executables and chmodded them to 0555

I created a /home/coduopub and created symlinks to all the files except
the coduo_lnxded, the main dir, the pb dir, the games

I su - username  to kick off the startup script and I cannot execute the
coduo_lnxded

I'm tired and I'm missing something obvious. Would someone fill in the
blanks please?

--Neil