[cod] Semi off topic: COD rentals

Glanzer glanzer at glanzer-net.com
Fri Sep 24 17:19:59 EDT 2004

Hmmm, never thought of using symlinks for the separate instances.

I use multiple startup command scripts that specify the IP and port on the
command line along with a value for "fs_homepath" (+set fs_homepath
/mypath/codlinux) so that all the logs (server and pb logs) are kept
separate for each instance.

--Glanzer
(Moderator of http://www.codboards.com)