[cod] Semi off topic: COD rentals

Nathan P. natedog550 at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 24 17:08:59 EDT 2004

I just had that question recently also.  I did some research on the internet
and a lot of peeps are doing symlinks.  I tried it with MOH:AA and it works
beautifully, not sure if that's the "right" way to do it but it's pretty
cool cause' you have one base install and symlinks in the other client
folders.

--
NateDog