[cod] Generic CPU load VERY high?

Jase shoefly at sover.net
Fri Sep 24 11:07:39 EDT 2004

Ive found that Im having to restart my UO server quite a bit. usualy a
little over a 1-1.5 days. Not because its using alot of memory or
anything but that it gets laggier over time. On this same box I also
have a Battlefield vietnam server running coop (coop - menaing bots) no
less, that shows no issues. The CoD:UO server just gets unbearably
laggy. I kill it and restart the proccess and it seems to help alot. Not
sure of what this indicates. Just thought id mention it. I was seeing
cpu usages of 80+ wiht a 24 man server with slmon. after restarting i
was down to 24-40 which seems alot better.
Jase