[cod] cpu upgrade

Luke luke at techfreak.org
Fri Sep 24 10:12:42 EDT 2004

Peter,

first, you shold try to start a new thread for questions like this
so that people who are following the 'cpu load fix' thread dont get
confused. Just a friendly comment.

Second, if you will run two UO servers than a dual-xeon will
definately work for you. For 20-26 players I see about 25-40% of a
xeon 2.0

Still, you should NOT be seeing that much usage on a pIV 2.6 with 12
players.

Luke