[cod] Linux server 1.41c jeep crash

BludGeonT[EUG] bludgeont at gmail.com
Thu Sep 23 22:50:53 EDT 2004

Concerning the jeep bug,

on our server, EarthLinkUltimateGaming.com at 198.185.0.6:28960, we
tested and tested the jeep out, on other levels such as foy, and on
rhinevalley.  Switched to gunner position, fired, switched back, and
did it sucessfully for both teams on the map that was running.  Could
not get a crash to happen using the jeep in any way.

We are running the 1.4c binaries on RedHat linux WSB

So for now, for the record, an empty server, testing out both teams'
jeeps and guns on many different maps, running redhat workstation
basic, running 1.4c didnt caus e any problems.  Is anyone else seeing
this apparent bug with some systems working?

Feel free to test on our server if you think you can reproduce

BludGeonT[EUG]
EarthLink Ultimate Gaming