[cod] Problem with base Base Assault CPU load

Steven Hartland killing at multiplay.co.uk
Thu Sep 23 17:03:02 EDT 2004

Thanks for the update there Ryan.

I think its worth pointing out to Gray Matter and the publishers
( aka the powers that be ) that these sorts of things are easily
spotted by people that run servers day in day out due to the
fact we have the procedures in place that monitor these types
of thing and will often catch things their internal testing doesn't.

Hence it we where in the loop earlier this could have been flagged
as and issue a eliminated before release saving everyone time
and heartache.

This as well as the segv issue is a prime example of how the
server community can help raise quality level of their products,
simply by a bit of cooperation. I know you must have mentioned
this to them a million times but with a concrete example sitting
in front of them maybe just maybe they will pay attention next time.

Again thanks a million for all you have done.

    Steve / K