[cod] Problem with base Base Assault CPU load

Jase shoefly at sover.net
Thu Sep 23 13:31:10 EDT 2004

Hmm just thought id mention this. The test server I let ryan use
yesterday to track down the segfaults is running a build he uploaded.
Not sure if its the exact same as 1.41c but its been running and i
havent seen it go above 1-2% yet. all vehichles on and dom/bas maps.
dunno. which brings me to the question. how is everyone checking cpu
usage? ps? another app?
Jase