[cod] Problem with base Base Assault CPU load

Neil @ TWA Studios neil at twastudios.com
Thu Sep 23 13:05:31 EDT 2004

Ryan,

It dropped off the radar. 0 - 3% on map mp_arnhem.

I did see it continue to spike with zero (0) payers from 1.1% to 16% and
back down again. It stayed more consistently lower than higher.

Map changes spiked to 75% and on map mp_berlin it stayed much lower than
mp_arnhem.

It would seem to me, to be map and vehicles causing the added cpu %.

--Neil

> I am seeing the 20% on a DOM server with all vehicles enabled and zero
> (0) players on it.

Does it drop to 0% when you disable all vehicles?

--ryan.