[cod] CD KEY AWAITING AUTH

Flight 800 Flight800 at Comcast.net
Wed Sep 22 19:53:51 EDT 2004

> Those programs are used by a lot of gamers. They are useful
> in testing the situation in which a customer or potential
> customer would connect to their server or a test server.
>
> Your response to my question neither helps nor resolves the issue.

I wasn't attacking your post or use of those programs Neil, I'm aware of how
they can be used for testing servers and I quite often use the ASE for that
reason.  I was simply pointing out that they should not be used regularly
for launching the game, I'm sorry for not clarifying that.  I think that
info IS helpful to those who may not understand how much system resources
those apps use while you are running your game.  Again, my response wasn't
so much pointed at you because you are obviously technically competent
enough to already know that.