[cod] CD KEY AWAITING AUTH

Neil @ TWA Studios neil at twastudios.com
Wed Sep 22 18:19:13 EDT 2004

Just got home and tired to load up the game from HLSW, and it states CD
KEY AWAITING as well.

It appears to be trying to load the original COD.exe and not the
CODUO.exe, whereas in the in game browser it is obviously loading from
the running CODUO.exe

It looks to be an issue with the ASE, GameSpy & HLSW programs, not with
the binaries.

--Neil