CD KEY AWAITING AUTH

Chad Kear chad_kear at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 22 16:20:13 EDT 2004

Me and some of the other server admins are have a bad time with this thought
maybe you could help.

Got the newest linux binaries on the server however whenever someone joins
with gspy or ase it just sits on awaiting cd key auth. After i put the
server up i got this error then when i tried to go to a diff server it said
cd key in use. The only way people have been able to get on is to open uo
multi player and connect through the in game browser. But a lot of times
they have to repeatedly delete the uoservercache file to get the server to
show up.

Any help you could give me is much appreciated. My server ip is
217.160.255.134:28960

Regards,

Chad Kear