[cod] Re:paying for *nix OS's ( was 1.4b )

Robert Mount rmount at pobox.com
Wed Sep 22 15:32:03 EDT 2004

I've been looking at new Colo servers.  Lots of providers are offering CentOS as their default Linux offering, which appears to be some form of RHE that is free.

I'll probably try it on my next box, i'd try a form of BSD, but there's a slightly smaller learning curve there.

http://www.centos.org

--Rob