1.41b

Ryan C. Gordon icculus at clutteredmind.org
Wed Sep 22 13:53:08 EDT 2004

Get some.

http://0day.icculus.org/cod/coduo-lnxded-1.41b.tar.bz2

This is the same as 1.41a, except it doesn't crash on startup.  :)

What happened is there is a function that allocates a ton of stack
space, which was causing some systems to crash (I assume there are some
defaults that are higher and lower between distros (kernels? glibc?) for
the amount of stack space a process gets). I just changed that function
to not allocate on the stack anymore and it no longer crashes.

If you aren't crashing on startup, you don't need to update to 1.41b,
but you probably should anyhow.

--ryan.