Re: [cod] Segmentation fault with linux UO Server

glanzer at glanzer-net.com glanzer at glanzer-net.com
Wed Sep 22 12:44:02 EDT 2004

I know this may sound stupid, but have you downloaded the patch from the
web site and then done a "diff" on it against your working version just
to make sure that the original ftp upload wasn't accidentally done
using ASCII mode or something like that?  Don't want to overlook the
obvious.  :-)

"Ryan C. Gordon" <icculus at clutteredmind.org> wrote on 09/22/2004,
06:27:26 PM:

--