Re: [cod] Segmentation fault with linux UO Server

glanzer at glanzer-net.com glanzer at glanzer-net.com
Wed Sep 22 10:42:03 EDT 2004

I don't know where that file came from.  It's not part of the UO Linux
server patch because there are only 2 files in that patch (the
executable and a new .so file).  I don't have UO yet so I can't confirm
that it came from the UO install CD or not.  My hunch is that it's part
of the install and Activision just forgot to list it on their web page.
 Can anyone else confirm that?