[cod] Running CoD and UO Servers on same box

Travis P. Walter travis at itforsb.net
Tue Sep 21 21:04:29 EDT 2004

Do you mean compiling and installing certain programs with Portage?

You shouldn't normally need to compile anything for the actual games.

Another cool thing about Gentoo.
You can actually install a game server from the portage tree itself.
I usually don't do this though because it's not always the most current
version.

If you're ever on a Gentoo box try something like.
ls -l /usr/portage/games-server

-Travis