[cod] when oh when?!?

Steven Hartland killing at multiplay.co.uk
Sun Sep 19 19:42:58 EDT 2004

We dont know when it depends how long it takes in testing.
It could be tomorrow it could be next week it could be
next month.
When something happens you can guarantee it will be announced
here, everything that can be done has been done so until then
I'm afraid we will all have to sit back and wait.

    Steve / K