[cod] CoD: UO Linux Server Updates?

Steven Hartland killing at multiplay.co.uk
Sat Sep 18 08:25:29 EDT 2004

All the details have been given that people have there is
currently no timeframe that Im aware of.
No it not good but unfortunately we are going to have
to wait :(

Look on the bright side Im still waiting for the doom 3
linux server and that was meant to be available on release
and that was over a month ago now.

Our only saving grace  is that the game isn't released
till the 24th over here

    Steve / K