[cod] CoD: UO Linux Server Updates?

Ryan C. Gordon icculus at clutteredmind.org
Sat Sep 18 00:28:11 EDT 2004

On Fri, 2004-09-17 at 15:55, Geoff Goas wrote:
> I'm interested in whether or not the codboom problem was fixed in the UO
> linux binary... because it wasn't fixed in the windows binary.

It is fixed in the Linux binary, yes. I noticed the patch wasn't applied
when doing the port.

The Windows one was already going to store shelves when I noticed this.
Gray Matter/Activision are aware of the issue and have the fix supplied
to them now, but I don't know what their plans for patching are.

To be clear: the linux version is not vulnerable...when it ships.

--ryan.