[cod] Linux server for UO release date

Steven Hartland killing at multiplay.co.uk
Wed Sep 15 14:15:20 EDT 2004

Not only that you me and the rest of linux community know they
cant test linux code for toffee. Not that Ryan's code needs any
testing, well most the time :P

I think the core issue they don't understand is that linux server
admins are in a much better position to give quality feedback
and when combined with quick bug fix turnaround makes
for a much more polished product than can be obtained with
outdated and expensive internal testing which only serves to
delay release.

I don't suppose they can be persuaded to release the current
build as a BETA server could they?

/me goes to dig out some contacts at Activision.

    Steve / K