[cod]CoD:United Offensive linux server

Mike mike at impact-hosting.com
Mon Sep 13 13:22:17 EDT 2004

i have been watching some servers that seems te be running UO already and here is a list of the map's and gametypes I know
mp_italy
mp_foy
mp_kursk dom
mp_arnhem
mp_rhinevalley dom sd
mp_cassino dom
mp_uo_carentan dom
mp_uo_hurtgen dom
mp_ponyri dm
mp_berlin ctf
mp_stanjel dom
mp_sicily dom

and i also think that Bryan was a hirred help for IW, he did also some work on MOHAA and that is EA if i am correct

Met vriendelijke groet,

MightyMike
Impact Hosting