[cod] OT: Which linux distribs come with libstdc++.so.6 as standard

QUINNEY Simon R S.R.Quinney at staffs.ac.uk
Tue Oct 26 05:36:10 EDT 2004

Well so far I only have one problem running it under the new Fedora
release, punkbuster is read only !! And I cant figure out why !  Apart
from that its held up so far and managed to get 16 guys on there jumping
about.

On a side note :-

Is there a patch to minimise or take out the tanks, as my crew are
moaning to me about lazy arse players diving into tanks all the time :)

Cheers

Simon Quinney