[cod] OT: Which linux distribs come with libstdc++.so.6 as standard

Chris Adams chris at fragzzhost.com
Mon Oct 25 16:51:22 EDT 2004

It's an absolute joke lol. I know it's to be expected but:

1. It's a zip file. You know, that really well know Linux compression
format :-)
2. There are spaces and capital letters in the folder name. Really
useful if you don't happen to be using bash :-D
3. The manual is a PDF!

*sigh*

Chris Adams
Fragzzhost