[cod] OT: Which linux distribs come with libstdc++.so.6 as standard

Steven Hartland killing at multiplay.co.uk
Mon Oct 25 12:50:54 EDT 2004

Answering my own question bad form but hey :P
libstdc++-3.4.2-6.i386.rpm
libgcc-3.4.2-6.i386.rpm
Combined gives:
/usr/lib:
libstdc++.so.6 -> libstdc++.so.6.0.3
libstdc++.so.6.0.3
/lib:
libgcc_s.so.1 -> libgcc_s-3.4.2-20041018.so.1
libgcc_s-3.4.2-20041018.so.1
Unfortunately they have hardcoded paths so must be installed
in the system dir which is a pain would be nice to
be able to install in the games dir.

Which seems to do the trick.
Yes it is a linux dedicated but not released till tonight.
6pm CET

    Steve / K