[cod] COD - STDIN - Slow Start up

QUINNEY Simon R S.R.Quinney at staffs.ac.uk
Mon Oct 25 04:26:32 EDT 2004

Hi ppl

A friend had built us another server for testing, and has installed :-
Fedora Core release 2.92 (FC3 Test 3)

When trying to run the command below I get :-

./coduo_lnxded +exec autoexec.cfg
./coduo_lnxded: error while loading shared libraries: libstdc++.so.5:

All I can find are

locate libstdc++.so
/usr/lib/libstdc++.so.6.0.2
/usr/lib/gcc/i386-redhat-linux/3.4.2/libstdc++.so
/usr/lib/libstdc++.so.6

So I can see there is a version difference .... Will adding the
libstdc++.so.5 files to this install help make the server run ?
Or am I going to have to find another avenue, then simply copying over
the lib files from my :-

Red Hat Linux release 9 (Shrike)

/usr/lib/gcc-lib/i386-redhat-linux/3.2.2/libstdc++.so
/usr/lib/libstdc++.so.5.0.3
/usr/lib/libstdc++.so.5

Where the game seems to run ok ?

Thanks in advance

Gen.Goaty

The information in this email is confidential and is intended solely for
the addressee. Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorised.

distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on
it, except for the purpose of delivery to the addressee, is prohibited
and may be unlawful. Kindly notify the sender and delete the message and
any attachment from your computer.