COD - STDIN - Slow Start up

Peter Schwartz Peter.Schwartz.Elmo at gmail.com
Sun Oct 24 04:00:21 EDT 2004

I am having a small problem with my normal cod server. I comes up with
this  "stdin is not a tty, tty console mode failed"

It loads, just takes about 5 - 10 mins to load and come up.

my command line is: /home/codadmin/codlinux/cod_lnxded +set dedicated
2 +set fs_game pam +set fs_homepath /home/codadmin/codlinux/AUS
+exec myserver.cfg +set sv_punkbuster 1 +map_rotate &

Any ideas?

Pete

File Handles:
----------------------
30158 files in pk3 files
execing default_mp.cfg
couldn't exec language.cfg
execing config_mp_server.cfg
couldn't exec autoexec_mp.cfg
Hunk_Clear: reset the hunk ok
Opening IP socket: localhost:28970
Hostname: cod.servers.net.au
Alias: cod
IP: 202.60.69.94
--- Common Initialization Complete ---
stdin is not a tty, tty console mode failed
^3PunkBuster Server: pb_sv_SsNext = 4 (0 to 999999)
^3PunkBuster Server: pb_sv_LogNext = 7 (1 to 999999)
^3PunkBuster Server: 0 Power Players loaded from /home/codadmin/codlinux/clangen
^3PunkBuster Server: 0 PB Rcon Filters loaded from /home/codadmin/codlinux/clang
^3PunkBuster Server: 0 Map lines loaded from /home/codadmin/codlinux/clangen/pb/
[root at cod pam]# ^3PunkBuster Server: pb_sv_MsgPrefix = ^3PunkBus