Server to test COD vs COD:UO CPU usage

Steven Hartland killing at multiplay.co.uk
Mon Oct 18 17:28:30 EDT 2004

Ok peps in order to get some known results on this I started up a
server which is a duplicate of one of our popular COD clan servers
( read we have a good amount of stats for it ) its not running
any mods just a clean COD:UO S&D server running COD maps.
Its called:
The Leathernecks - Recruiting {PB on} www.leathernecks-gaming.co.uk #2
and its address is:
coduo://212.42.10.168:29666/

Now the servers there so get as many people as you can to jump
on in so we can find out what the deal truly is with COD vs COD:UO
CPU load.

    Steve / K