[cod] Come on guys release a fix for the CPU usage

Jase shoefly at sover.net
Sun Oct 17 22:08:11 EDT 2004

Steven Hartland wrote:

> Just to clarify you mean Original COD maps not COD:UO
> maps hence there are no vehicles on them?
>
>    Steve / K
> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Geoff Goas" <gitman at gmail.com>
>

>> I doubt it has anything to do with vehicles (jeeps OR tanks). Like I
>> said in a previous message, my 20-man UO TDM server that runs only the
>> vanilla CoD maps still uses 50-60% cpu, while my 20-man CoD TDM server
>> never goes above 20%.

Im gonna chime in here and say that hes partially right. I think theres
something else going on as My guys like playing HQ and the newer maps
jsut dont play HQ very well. So we play alot of stock maps and the cpu
usage with 32 players usually isnt much less on dawnville/brecourt than
it is on foy/italy.
Jase