[cod] Come on guys release a fix for the CPU usage

[TRT]TazAnimal!{*} tazanimal at rifleteam.com
Sun Oct 17 03:29:57 EDT 2004

We run a rifles only clan that uses jeeps only (all tanks are turned off).
Although the cpu usage is higher than the original cod, our 32 man server is
full every night and runs well even on foy with the jeeps running around.
So.... my whole point here is... maybe the issue isn't so much in
"vehicles", maybe it is more caused by the tanks.

Just a thought.

[TRT]TazAnimal{*}
Brett Stinson
TazAnimal at rifleteam.com <mailto:TazAnimal at rifleteam.com>