[cod] Come on guys release a fix for the CPU usage

Pablo DD paddxxxx at arnet.com.ar
Sat Oct 16 20:32:31 EDT 2004

Exacly, its a shame to see a great game released so soon and with almost no
support for multiplayer matchs, most of the dedicated servers runs on linux,
an at this time nobody can argue that linux its better than windows for this
kind of games, for the stability an all that, i know they will release a
patch or something to fix it in a future, but meanwhile other games are
released and they will lose a great amount of UO gamers, ===> $$$